Execution of Contracts and Payment of
1. A sale and
purchase contract will be executed by a Member offering to purchase a given
item on the Terms and Conditions of sales suggested by a Seller and by the
Seller’s acceptance of the Buyer’s offer.
2. The Company will provide methods for payment of the purchase price in cash, by credit card, or by other means.
3. The Buyer will enter information relating to the payment of the purchase price at his/her/its own responsibility, and shall solely take any and all liabilities and disadvantages arising out of the information entered by the Buyer in relation to the payment of the purchase price.
4. The Company may cancel a transaction without the consent of any Member, if the purchase price is not paid within a certain time period after the order is placed.
5. The Company will take measures to allow the Buyer to check the contents of the executed sale and purchase contract on the webpage of “My page,” and will provide guidance on how to cancel the contract and the relevant procedures.
1. A delivery
period shall begin on the date following the date on which receipt or
settlement of payment is confirmed and end on the date of completion of
2. Days during which delivery is impracticable due to a force majeure event or otherwise shall not be counted as part of a delivery period.
3. As a general rule, any dispute arising among the Seller, the Buyer, a delivery service provider, a financial institution, etc. in relation to the delivery, shall be resolved by the relevant parties, and the Company shall in no way take any responsibility.
4. If a status update concerning delivery is delayed due to the Buyer’s failure to confirm his/her/its receipt after the Seller has properly confirmed shipping on its part, the company may automatically confirm delivery and complete the transaction within (3) weeks from the date of seller's confirmation of shipping. if the Buyer has not actually received the product, then the Buyer may report non-receipt.
1. A Member may
cancel an order of purchase at any time prior to the shipping of the purchased
items, and if cancellation is requested during the delivery, it will be handled
pursuant to the procedures for return of purchased goods.
2. If an application for cancellation is received after a Member’s completion of payment and while shipping is arranged or pending shipping, the cancellation of the order will be immediately processed, absent special circumstances.
3. In the case of cancellation of an order when the order is ready for shipping, if the purchased items have already been shipped at the time the cancellation application is received, as a general rule, the Buyer shall bear the fees for both delivery and return of the shipped items, and such procedures shall follow the procedures for return of purchased goods rather than the procedure for cancellation of purchased goods.
4. As for any refund following duly processed cancellation, payment by credit card will be canceled immediately upon the completion of cancellation procedures, and payment in cash will be refunded to the relevant Member’s account within seven (7) business days.
1. A Member may
demand a return (“Return”) of the Seller’s items from the time such items are
shipped by the Seller until seven (7) days after receipt of the delivery pursuant to applicable laws
2. The e-Commerce Act will prevail over the Terms and Conditions of sales suggested by the Seller, as for general Terms and Conditions on the Return.
3. As a general rule, costs and expenses incurred for the Return (“Return Costs”) shall be borne by a person to whom the reason for the Return is attributable.
4. When applying for the Return, if the Buyer does not set out the return invoice number or accurately notify (orally or in writing) the Seller of the reason(s) for the Return, the Return and refund process may be delayed.
5. As for the refund following the Return, after the returned item is received by the Seller and after the reasons for the Return and who to bear the costs and expenses for the delivery and Return Costs are confirmed, payment in cash will be refunded to the relevant Member’s account within seven (7) business days, and the payment by credit card will be cancelled immediately.
6. In case the Buyer has to bear the Return Costs, if the additional payment of the Return Costs is not made, the refund may be delayed.
1. A Member may
demand an exchange of the Seller’s items from the time such items are shipped
by the Seller until
seven (7) days after receipt of the delivery pursuant to applicable laws and
2. Even if an exchange is requested, an exchange may not be possible if the Seller has no stock for the exchange, and in such case, the request will be processed as a Return.
3. Costs and expenses incurred for the exchange shall be borne by a person to whom the reason for the exchange is attributable.
1. In the case
of a return or exchange due to a defect in the purchased items, the Company
will have payment in cash refunded to the relevant Member’s account within seven (7) business days, and in
the case of return or exchange due to simple change of mind, the Company will
have the payment by credit card cancelled immediately.
2. As a general rule, refund of payment by credit card can be made only by way of cancellation of such payment.
Exceptions to Return, Exchange or Refund
In the any of
the following cases, the Buyer shall not demand a Return, exchange or refund:
1) if the item or package is lost, destroyed or damaged due to a cause attributable to the Buyer;
2) if the value of the item has notably decreased due to use or partial consumption by the Buyer;
3) if the value of the item has notably decreased due to the passage of time so as to make its resale difficult;
4) if the packaging of a duplicable media product (e.g., software, CDs, DVDs, etc.) is damaged; or
5) if the item is specially ordered and the Buyer consented in writing (electronic consent included) that, as such, returning the item will likely cause irreparable damage to the Seller.
Size guide for clothes & shoes